Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Jan 12 18:48:36 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Regarding the selection of the Review Committee we will add in our
proposal to describe:

 - There should be equal representation from each RIR region
   in constituting the Review Committee.
 - We will described high level principles which should be commonly
   applied to all RIR regions.
   (e.g. open, bottom up and inclusive mechanism - exact wording it
    still under review)
 - Based on this common principles, it should be left for each RIR
   region to develop the process which best suits the situation within
   their respective regions.

This is the CRISP Team's current position, based on the 11th
Teleconference at UTC13:00 12th Jan.

I hope this sufficiently explains our rationale for this approach.

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani
The CRISP Team