[NRO-IANAXFER] Support for CRISP team Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship Proposal

Bastiaan Goslings bastiaan.goslings at ams-ix.net
Mon Jan 12 11:06:47 CET 2015

Everyone,

I want to thank all who have been working so hard on the Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship Proposal. I followed the updates from the CRISP team from a distance, mainly via the RIPE Cooperation Working Group mailing list, and now looking at the last version of the proposal I want to state that the current consensus seems to me a good reflection of the 'numbers' community' perspective on the transition process. I therefore also think it is a solid basis for ensuring the long term stability of (the provisioning and administering of) global Internet number resources.

So the proposal is an excellent way forward and I show my full support for it.

Thanks again, and with kind regards,
Bastiaan

--

Bastiaan Goslings
AMS-IX Governance and Policy Officer and ISOC Netherlands Chapter board member