[NRO-IANAXFER] What would be helpful when sharing your input

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Jan 12 10:31:24 CET 2015

Dear Richard,

Thank you for explaining the area of your concern, its reasonsn and
clarifying where you are able to accept as an alternative.

I note that you still have comments on two points below, and are able to
accept the alternative sugestion you have decribed as below:

Dispute resolution
 - Including the clause "ICC arbitration in a neutral venue".
 - state in the proposal the contract will include a clause specifying
   that the substantive law that applies to the contract will be that
   of a neutral jurisdiction.

SLA
 - Take the following steps:
(1) the community should give them some guidance and
(2) the community should have the opportunity to comment on whatever
    the RIR legal team comes up with inlcuding those on this list.

This is helpful to know.

Your points are under discussions within the CRISP Team, including all
the points you listed, not just the acceptable alternatives you suggested.

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani
The CRISP Team