[NRO-IANAXFER] support for final draft

Jim Reid jim at rfc1035.com
Mon Jan 12 01:29:42 CET 2015

I am sceptical about the practicality of a single contract between the IANA operator and 5 RIRs in a post NTIA world. Though I suppose any documented agreement for this new arrangement would effectively be a contract in one form or another. The composition of proposed review committee probably needs to be wider than just those drawn from the RIR communities. IANA and possibly the IETF's interests should be represented in this committee too. However this is implementation detail that is not needed at this stage.

Despite these reservations, I support the draft proposal.