Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 22:15:32 CET 2015

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 9:57 PM, Izumi Okutani <izumi at nic.ad.jp> wrote:

> Hello Seun,
> >>
> >> Perhaps it would make sense to add something about each RIR developing
> >> their own mechanism for selecting Review Committee members.
> >>

> > I think the review committee membership requirement should be uniform and
> > the selection process be uniform too.
> >

> Let me bring this up to the CRISP Team.
>
> For the CRISP Team to be able to made adequate considerations, would you
> be able to share what is the concern you are trying to address by adding
> this?

The major reason is because i presume this is going to be a standing
committee and it will make a procedural sense to have a standard process,
this will especially be useful for subsequent members of the committee
(after the first set). The other reason is that having a uniform process
could ensure significant level of confidence in the global community about
members representing each region.

Thanks

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng