Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 21:29:10 CET 2015

Hello Izumi, CRISP team

Thanks for the update and weldone to the team for all the hard-work, using
the redline version kindly find below a few comments:

- Ref: page 9 Last paragraph : May i know why the NRO EC is preferred?
otherwise i disagree and i would suggest replacing NRO EC with  ".....RIR
community....."

- Ref: Page 10 Last paragraph of III.A.2: While the preference is
indicated, it is not not indicated what will be acceptable incase the other
communities don't agree with the preference. I will suggest similar
statements used to cover the reverse DNS delegation also be indicated
(although reworded in a manner that allows for continued access of the
domain and name and not necessarily a transfer)

- Ref: page 14 ...*NRO EC* shall establish a Review Committee...: May i
know why the CRISP still maintained the section in bold? after receiving
comments indicating that review committee be selected with community
involvement (for instance in a manner used in selecting the NRO NC)
Otherwise i disagree with that section and suggest replacing NRO EC with
"...RIR community"

Thanks

-

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng