[NRO-IANAXFER] Internet Number Community IANA StewardshipProposal: Final Call for Comments

Richard Hill rhill at hill-a.ch
Fri Jan 9 19:46:42 CET 2015

Please see below.

Thanks and best,
Richard

As you can see above, I have stated that "we will use arbitration" is not
sufficiently precise.  That is a rationale. Are you saying that it is an
insufficient rationale, or are you saying that it is an incorrect rationale?

My preferred position is ICC arbitration in Geneva, but I'm OK with ICC
arbitration in Paris, London, Vienna, Stockholm or Bermuda.