Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Fri Jan 9 18:20:34 CET 2015

On Fri, 2015-01-09 at 16:50 +0000, Jim Reid wrote:
> On 9 Jan 2015, at 16:27, Filiz Yilmaz <koalafil at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I think the process was bottom-up and was inline with the long
> > established open and transparent RIR decision making processes.
>
> +1

Me too...  (+1)

> > If there is concern about the number of posts made in this list, that is a different matter.
> > There might be several reasons for that and should not be taken as an indication of lack of participation either.
> > Part of it may be because people were in agreement and did not feel the need to raise objections
> > or they have provided their input in their local RIR lists or fora and they did not need to raise
> > it here again because they know CRISP team was tracking them too.
>
> +1 on this too.
>
> If the outcome of the CRISP team's deliberations were unsatisfactory, I
> am sure the RIR communities would have been far from silent about
> expressing their unhappiness.

I believe that if you have any interest in your RIR (subscribed to
mailing lists - etc) - it would be difficult to miss what has been
happening - speaking from an African view point at least.

--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496