alain.bidron at orange.com alain.bidron at orange.com
Fri Jan 9 17:30:18 CET 2015

+1

Le 9 janv. 2015 à 17:27, Filiz Yilmaz <koalafil at gmail.com<mailto:koalafil at gmail.com>> a écrit :

Hello,

I agree with Hans Petter Holen.

I think the process was bottom-up and was inline with the long established open and transparent RIR decision making processes.
RIR Staff and the CRISP team continuously informed and made the necessary calls for input in various fora and meetings, to the point that I have received duplicates.
They collected inputs, shared, channeled, summarised, announced and transparently dealt with by providing reasoning for decisions, version control, red lined document publishing etc. CRISP team meetings were held publicly, recorded and agendas were shared in advance and call for participation for observers were also made in various lists.

In fact, I think this was a very good example of a bottom-up and transparent process in action.

If there is concern about the number of posts made in this list, that is a different matter.
There might be several reasons for that and should not be taken as an indication of lack of participation either.
Part of it may be because people were in agreement and did not feel the need to raise objections or they have provided their input in their local RIR lists or fora and they did not need to raise it here again because they know CRISP team was tracking them too.

Kind regards
Filiz Yilmaz