Filiz Yilmaz koalafil at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:27:23 CET 2015

Hello,

I agree with Hans Petter Holen.

I think the process was bottom-up and was inline with the long established
open and transparent RIR decision making processes.
RIR Staff and the CRISP team continuously informed and made the necessary
calls for input in various fora and meetings, to the point that I have
received duplicates.
They collected inputs, shared, channeled, summarised, announced and
transparently dealt with by providing reasoning for decisions, version
control, red lined document publishing etc. CRISP team meetings were held
publicly, recorded and agendas were shared in advance and call for
participation for observers were also made in various lists.

In fact, I think this was a very good example of a bottom-up and
transparent process in action.

If there is concern about the number of posts made in this list, that is a
different matter.
There might be several reasons for that and should not be taken as an
indication of lack of participation either.
Part of it may be because people were in agreement and did not feel the
need to raise objections or they have provided their input in their local
RIR lists or fora and they did not need to raise it here again because they
know CRISP team was tracking them too.

Kind regards
Filiz Yilmaz