Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Jan 9 17:17:25 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

The CRISP Team would like to consult your opinon about this suggestion.

> I'm referring to the latter i.e. how many times since 2004 have the RIRs
> and ICANN needed to go to Arbitration. Methinks zero.
>
> To me that reflects that the existing mediation mechanisms are working
> well.

Are there others who feel it is important to incorporate this point?

If so, please let us know.

At this point there is no strong position within CRISP Team on either
direction, and comments from the community would be helpful for our
reference. Thank you.

Regards,
Izumi Okutani
CRISP Team