Hans Petter Holen hph at oslo.net
Fri Jan 9 15:17:34 CET 2015

On 08.01.15 18.03, Richard Hill wrote:
> While the RIR processes are indeed bottom up, there wasn't much bottom up in
> this particular process, not because of the process, but because there
> weren't that many inputs from the bottom.
I do not agree with this, this issue has been discussed over a long
period of time, at multiple meetings and on multiple lists.
> The RIRs did try to stimulate
> inputs, going so far as to send out surveys, but there weren't that many
The RIR staff - as they normally do - summarized the positions and
presented them to their communities at their most recent meeting.

As there were no objections to this we have consensus and we acted on
this by appointing the CRISP team to finalize.

So I do not agree that there was not much bottom up in this particular
process.

--
Hans Petter Holen
Mobile +47 45 06 60 54 | hph at oslo.net | http://hph.oslo.net