Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Jan 9 10:30:43 CET 2015

Dear Alan,

Thank you for expressing the support for the second draft, and for your
words acknowledging our work.

 > On I.B , LACNIC is referred as "Serving South America and the Caribbean".
 > Should it read "serving Latin America and the Caribbean"?

Your wording looks consistent with description in LACNIC's website but
let me check with the colleagues from the LACNIC region about this.

Thanks for raising it for clarification!

Regards,
Izumi Okutani