Pindar Wong pindar.wong at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 01:35:26 CET 2015

Hi,

Thanks everyone for working on this process and document on such a short
time frame.

I've read the redline version of the 2nd Draft and agree with it. It's
better (more detail) than the 1st which I also agree with.

It might be worthwhile considering whether in  II.A.3, last para, to
provide a data point that over M years there have been N disputes.

Cheers,

p.

PS: As time permits, and before sending it off,  please

1) Pg 5, para 3, add a space such that 'ASO ACa statement' -> 'ASO AC a
statement
'

2) Double check that all hypertext links work  e.g. Pg 4, ICANN ASO MoU:
text is fine but looks like it links to

https://www.nro.net/documents/icann-address-supporting-organization-asomou

should be (i.e. missing '-')