[NRO-IANAXFER] Contract details

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Wed Jan 7 17:37:18 CET 2015

I hate to just jump in here so late but can somebody explain the logic
behind having Bermuda be the jurisdiction for these contracts/MoUs?  I
presume that's the current location for many of these relationships and so
we're trying to follow the well trod path.

Anyway, Bermuda courts devolve up to the UK courts ... which probably means
that there's even EU jurisdiction in theory.  I think that's actually a
good thing but I was wondering what other people's thoughts are on it.

Cheers,
Adam

--
Kili - Cloud for Africa: kili.io