[NRO-IANAXFER] Contract details

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Jan 7 12:23:11 CET 2015

Dear Hans Petter,

Thank you for this input and suggestion to go back to high level
principles. It's helpful for our reference that you've listed some
specific principles as an example.

We'll discuss more about contract details at the coming 9th CRISP Team
Teleconference, as reflected in the agenda shared in my earlier post.

Regards,
Izumi Okutani
CRISP Team