[NRO-IANAXFER] Thank you for the feedback and update on CRISP Team Status

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:21:37 CET 2015

Dear Izumi,

Thanks for the update. I have just 2 minor comments below:

- I had made suggestion about process of building the review team i.e the
formation, charter et all be determined before the transition is completed.
May i know what the CRISP team decided about this?
- May i know how/if the CRISP intend to engage the community in the
development of the contract and SLA?

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*