[NRO-IANAXFER] Thank you for the feedback and update on CRISP Team Status

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Jan 7 09:48:14 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

CRISP Team would like to thank everyone who have provided your inputs to
the first draft of our proposal.

We have closed comments for the first draft, and completed to form CRISP
Team's position on all issues express on <ianaxfer at nro.net> mailing list
at the 8th CRISP Team call, at UTC13:00 Mon 5th Jan.

CRISP Team is now working to publish the second draft, which is planned
to be published on Thu 8th Jan. We will make an announcement on this
mailing list, and call for comments from the global community once it is
published, as we did for the first draft.

In the meantime, attached is the status list of issue raised on
<ianaxfer at nro.net> for you to confirm status of CRISP Team
considerations. Please note this is to be updated as our work progresses.

We are planning to publish the updated issues status list when we
publish our second draft.

Thank you once again for taking your time to review the first draft of
our proposal and sharing your views.

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani
CRISP Team Chair