[NRO-IANAXFER] Status on Comments received

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 18:15:58 CET 2015

Hi Izumi,

Thanks for your response, that is fine. On the gPDP update, I think this
process is indeed following bottom up process however I guess it's not
necessary making further point on this since like I have said it's a minor
suggestion that does not diminish the currently strong accountability
mechanism until such a time when we find ourselves in such situation (which
i would also note that may never happen)

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.