[NRO-IANAXFER] 2nd Jan version Re: Status on Comments received

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Sun Jan 4 17:45:52 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

I'd like to share the list of status of CRISP Team considerations on
comments received on this mailing list, as of 2nd Jan before the 7th
call was conducted.

https://www.nro.net/wp-content/uploads/NRODiscussionList_20150102.xlsx

We are further updating the list to reflect the status after the 7th
call, as well as feedback received on the <ianaxfer at nro.net> mailing
list after 2nd Jan.

We will keep the latest version posted on the CRISP Team page:

https://www.nro.net/nro-and-internet-governance/iana-oversight/consolidated-rir-iana-stewardship-proposal-team-crisp-team

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani
CRISP Team Chair