[NRO-IANAXFER] Status on Comments received

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 07:47:26 CET 2015

Hello Izumi,

As expected, thanks to you and the CRISP team for creating a less
controversial proposal that only require minor comments from the community.
;-). Speaking about minor comments, there are 2 items that I commented
about which I am yet to read update on:

- Accordingly to the editorial version released i noticed the first
paragraph of section 3 has been removed as suggested. However I also
noticed it was then placed in section 2. While I agree that section 2 may
be an ideal place to insert such paragraph may I know if you are
considering any rewording as I had initially commented that the paragraph
seem to be a contradiction (English language is not my mother tongue :-) )

- I made a suggestion on minor changes on the gPDP, may I also know what
the crisp has determined about that?

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.