[NRO-IANAXFER] ICANN Board's response to the call for comments on SLA Draft V.2

Adiel Akplogan adiel.akplogan at icann.org
Fri Aug 28 23:06:12 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

First of all we would like to thank the RIR community for the transparent open and participative work that has been done on the SLA proposal. Please find attached feedback on behalf of ICANN and its Board.

We look forward to a continuous open and transparent dialogue and collaboration with you throughout this transition process.

Thank you.