[NRO-IANAXFER] Contract details

Richard Hill rhill at hill-a.ch
Wed Dec 31 22:05:34 CET 2014

I agree with Seun.

Best Richard

Sent from Samsung Mobile.

It's few hours to 2015 here in Nigeria and I just like to quickly mention this in 2014; the transition is what we are doing, so we have to be specific on what we require as a feature, what the legal team should do is merely wording of  the contract to meet our feature requirement. It is NOT the role of legal team determine duration of contract, neither are they to determine termination conditions. That is the role of the community and it's our call in this process.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.