[NRO-IANAXFER] Contract details

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 20:58:31 CET 2014

Hello Alan,

It's few hours to 2015 here in Nigeria and I just like to quickly mention
this in 2014; the transition is what we are doing, so we have to be
specific on what we require as a feature, what the legal team should do is
merely wording of  the contract to meet our feature requirement. It is NOT
the role of legal team determine duration of contract, neither are they to
determine termination conditions. That is the role of the community and
it's our call in this process.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.