[NRO-IANAXFER] NRO-NC role in Review Committee

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Dec 31 14:52:11 CET 2014

Thank you Alan for working on this at this time of the year.

The summary looks consistent with what we discussed at the 6th call and
the current state to me.

Regarding the last point:

The CRISP Team
> has not discussed how many members the Review Committee might have, or
> what procedure the NRO EC might follow in choosing the members.

I'd like to suggest we discuss the details below in the next CRISP Team
call (7th call) on 2nd Jan, including whether such details should be
included in the proposal to be submitted to ICG.

I'll leave it to Alan whether to add in your explanation to IANAXFER
list, that CRISP Team is planning to discuss it in the coming call -
it's also fine without it.

Mwendwa, in relation to the point you made in this thread, if there are
any other points you feel we should discuss, your feedback would be very
welcome, so please let us know.

Lastly, since details of Review Committee is a point mentioned in
JPNIC's comment, I would feel more comfortable if someone else could
lead & coordinate discussions related to this issue.

Izumi