[NRO-IANAXFER] Status on Comments received

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Dec 30 06:51:22 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues,

FYI. Attached is the current status of the issues recognized and under
discussions by CRISP Team. We plan to post this on the NRO website as well.

The current list does not reflect comments posted after 26th Dec.
However, all issues posted are being brought up to CRISP Team's mailing
list for attention to be discussed, including those posted after 27th Dec.

If you any of your comments posted before 26th Dec is not reflected on
the list, please let us know.

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani
CRISP Team