[NRO-IANAXFER] Status on Comments received

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Dec 29 12:54:46 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues,

At the 6th CRISP Team Teleconference at UTC 13:00 Mon 29th Dec 2014,
CRISP Team will continue to discuss about the comments received on
<ianaxfer at nro.net> list.

The list of issues raised on thismailing list and CRISP team status is
planned be discussed at the call as well.

Please see attached announcement for details of the agenda and how to
join the call. As all CRISP Team calls, the 6th Teleconfernece is open
to observers.

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani