[NRO-IANAXFER] Editorial version of Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship, Proposal published

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Dec 29 12:43:23 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues,

CRISP Team has published an editorial version of the Internet
numbers community's response to the Request For Proposals issued by the
IANA Stewardship Coordination Group (ICG):

  http://www.nro.net/crisp-proposal-first-draft-1-1

>From the initial draft we published on 19th Dec [*], we have made
editorial changes only. No changes are made in contents of the proposal.

[*]
https://www.nro.net/wp-content/uploads/CRISP-IANA-PROPOSAL-First-Draft1.pdf

The editorial changes are intended to clarify our answers to RFP, by
re-ordering answers in the same order as questions listed in each
Section. Some small additions have been made to address points that had
not been answered in the earlier draft. Finally, there are some changes
made for stylistic reasons.

The deadline of the comments to be submitted to <ianaxfer at nro.net>
mailing list remains the same: Monday 5th Jan 2015.

Please let us know if you have any questions about version 1.1 of our
draft proposal, and we continue to welcome feedback from the community.

Best Regards,
Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal Team (CRISP Team)