[NRO-IANAXFER] Draft proposal differences

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Dec 23 17:20:44 CET 2014

Dear Seun,

Thank you for raising this. I hope the current status of consideration
by CRISP team regarding your requests are clear from my replies.

> My hope is that the CRISP team will endeavour to interact with this
> community and not just with themselves.

Very good point and I agree.

If there is anything else which is still not clear about CRISP Team
status, please let us know.

Regards,
Izumi Okutani
CRISP Team Chair