[NRO-IANAXFER] Draft proposal differences

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 17:17:48 CET 2014

Hi Izumi,

Thanks for your response and for the update. I have not been able to access
the last meeting recording which brings me to refer you to the concern I
raised to you about recording format (mail subject: "access to recordings").
Could you kindly provide update on that as well?

Thanks for leadership so far.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.