[NRO-IANAXFER] Access to the recordings

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Dec 23 17:15:21 CET 2014

Dear Seun,

This is something the NRO secretariat has considered as well, a more
user friendly format, but not able to come up with a good solution to
convert so far.

I'll double check if anything could be done, in balance with other CRISP
Team actvities we need resources from the secretariat for the support.

> On a lighter note, should someone fall in same shoes like me, the url
below
> could be of help.

http://blog.ricardoamaro.com/content/how-watch-arf-webex-files-your-linux-desktop

Thank you for sharing this.