[NRO-IANAXFER] Draft proposal differences

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Dec 23 16:57:27 CET 2014

Dear Seun,

Thank you for your comment on version control of proposals, to avoid
confusions on the latest draft.

This is good point, and was indeed discussed at the 5th call of CRISP
Team on 22nd Dec.

It is partially addressed as you can see from the NRO website which
identifies and marks outdated and latest drafts.

https://www.nro.net/nro-and-internet-governance/iana-oversight/consolidated-rir-iana-stewardship-proposal-team-crisp-team

We are still working on keeping proposal versions and do plan to do this
as well.

Regards,
Izumi