[NRO-IANAXFER] Status on Comments received

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Dec 23 16:46:35 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you to all who have made comments about the initial draft proposal
CRISP Team published on 18th Dec.

On the 5th call, CRISP Team had discussions on how we work to consider
and incorporate comments received.

We are currently working on to capture the different issues raised on
the mailing list and in the process of considering comments. So far, we
discussed about IPR issue which I am happy to see discussions are
continuing on this list.

Once ready, we plan to share a list of issues CRISP Team capture of on
this mailing list and CRISP Team's status, so that you are able to
confirm the status of our work regarding your comments.

I hope this clarifies our status on the comments received.
We very much appreciate all the feedback you have given us.

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani
CRISP Team Chair