[NRO-IANAXFER] Draft proposal differences

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 14:59:01 CET 2014

Dear Chair CRISP,

I sent the mail below 3days ago, relating to operational matters of CRISP,
I did not get an acknowledgement, neither have i received any response
indicating what step have been taken to address my concern OR if there are
existing measures put in place initially do kindly let me know what it is.

On a related note, i also sent in another request today which is also
pending your response.

My hope is that the CRISP team will endeavour to interact with this
community and not just with themselves.

Thanks

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*