[NRO-IANAXFER] Draft Agenda Re: CRISP 5th Teleconference Monday December 22nd at 13:00 UTC

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Dec 22 11:38:33 CET 2014

Dear Colleague,

I'd like to share a draft agenda for the coming 5th call.
As in all CRISP calls, it is open for observers to join.

Izumi

-------
Draft Agenda

1. Agenda Review

2. Actions Review
   a. Minutes from the last meeting
   b. Draft of edited version based on the order of questions by RFP
      (Alan, Michael, Izumi)

3. Confirming comments for far
   a. On ianaxfer at nro.net
   d. From regional lists

4. Update on editorial version
   a. Draft by Alan, Michael and Izumi
   b. Next steps for this draft

5. How we work to incorporate comments
   a. Keeping records of new issue & our consideration status
   b. How we communicate to comments on the global ML
   c. Version control and avoiding confusion with the community
   d. Common Understanding

6. AOB