[NRO-IANAXFER] Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship Proposal: First Draft

Richard Hill rhill at hill-a.ch
Fri Dec 19 09:36:29 CET 2014

Please see embedded comments below.

Thanks and best,
Richard

I disagree.  That paragraph provides important context for the subsequent paragraphs, so it should be retained.

>- I suggest replacing the word contract in section III with agreement and this
> will also largely require re-wording of 3rd paragraph of section IV

What is being proposed is a contract, so it should be referred to by that word, and not by some other word such as MoU, or SLA, or "agreement" or whatever.  As made clear earlier in the document, the proposed new contract replaces the current IANA Functions contract, so it is indeed a contract.

SNIP