[NRO-IANAXFER] Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship Proposal:First Draft

Richard Hill rhill at hill-a.ch
Fri Dec 19 09:32:17 CET 2014

Thanks for this.  It seems to me to be a very good starting point.  The only
comment I have at this stage concerns the third paragraph of section III.

In the sentence "The agreement would include specific requirements for
performance and reporting commensurate with current mechanisms, ...", I
would propose to add intellectual property rights, so that it would read
"The agreement would include specific requirements for performance and
reporting, and intellectual property rights, commensurate with current
mechanisms, ..."

Best,
Richard

meline-for-rirs-engagement-in-iana-stewardship-transition-process>