[NRO-IANAXFER] Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship Proposal: First Draft

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 07:20:34 CET 2014

Hello Izumi,

Thanks for the share, kindly find below a few comments/suggestions (first
attempt)

- The entire first paragraph of section III should be deleted as it does
not add any more value to the response for that section

- I suggest replacing the word contract in section III with agreement and
this will also largely require re-wording of 3rd paragraph of section IV

- The agreement (currently referred to as contract) should not be termed
based as presumed to be indicated in section III but should have
termination conditions

- The Review committee may not necessarily be required as i believe the
role of ICANN is clear and the termination conditions will be largely tied
to the gPDP plus other technical operations efficiencies. In view of this,
i propose that the review of compliance to agreement terms be handled
mainly by the NRO-NC but in conjunction with NRO-EC.

However if there is more consensus towards establishing a review team i
will still be okay with it (although its extra cost) but will then strongly
suggest that the selection of the committee be done by the COMMUNITY. I
propose that the community of each RIR should elect a member while the
chair of the NRO-EC at any point in time will be co-opted to serve as the
review team (6 in total)

Finally on a related note, i suggest a minor update of section 10 of the
gPDP as follow:

In case Step 9 (c), should at least *two* of the RIRs agree that changes
need to be made

Thanks

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng