[NRO-IANAXFER] Numbers oversight transitioning comments

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Dec 17 17:53:26 CET 2014

On 17 December 2014 at 18:31, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:

> - I don't think NTIA's intention to withdraw its stewardship means that
> NTIA expects a replacement by a new body

Seun, I don't remember anybody proposing changing the IANA function
operator. The debate has centered around coming to a common understanding
between MOAC, Affirmation of Commitments and an SLA with the IANA function
operator.

And the progress is very positive.

Regards

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson