[NRO-IANAXFER] Draft agenda for the coming call Re: CRISP Team 3rd Teleconference Wed December 17th Webex Details

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Dec 17 07:32:11 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues,

This is the latest agenda of the 3rd call, to be held in a few hours.
(As usual, the call is open to observers)

<https://ripencc.webex.com/ripencc/j.php?MTID=m71f1a5332f9b195ccbfdf6304631c1c0>
>> Meeting number:	704 944 471
>> Meeting password:	crispteam

Regards,
Izumi

1. Agenda Review
2. Actions Review
    - Latest updated proposal to be shared with CRISP team
    - Prepare crisp at nro.net for open archives (18 Dec)
    - Recordings of meetings

3. Confirm understanding & adequate reflection in Section III
    a) Agreement
        - Consider contents as SLA only? any AoC elements needed?
    b) Community representatives on oversight
        - Role of the Council
        - Diversity

4. Final check on the initial draft
    a) Check on suggested revisions
    b) Considerations for future draft: including who will draft

5. Preparation for the announcement
    a) Agreement on Comment dealine, where to submit: ianaxfer at nro.net?
    c) Draft announcement
        - Key points
        - volunteer on other part
    d) Communications with respective RIR regions
        - mailing lists: role of RIR mailing lists
        - any other form of engagement

6. Confirm how we incorporate comments & version control
    a) a single point to refer to the latest documents :
    b) common understanding on incorporating communities' comments

7. Reconfirm next steps & schedules
    a) Draft publish time (rough target)
    b) Reconfirm the next call date

8. AOB