[NRO-IANAXFER] Timeline (Re: [Iana-transition] 1st CRISP Meeting Notes)

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Dec 12 12:30:46 CET 2014

Thank you for your question Seun.

We seek for comments from the community for the 1st draft, starting from
18th Dec. For the 2nd draft, starting from 5th Jan 2015.

Any drafts which has been shared/may be shared before are work in
progress and not complete enough to seek comments from the community.
Please consider them as a reference.

Does this clarify your question?

Regards,
Izumi