[NRO-IANAXFER] Timeline (Re: [Iana-transition] 1st CRISP Meeting Notes)

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Dec 12 12:11:18 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues,

You can see the latest timeline of our schedule from here:

 https://www.nro.net/wp-content/uploads/CRISP-Team-Timeline-141211.pdf

The current plan is to publish and share on this list

 - the initial draft on  18th Dec 2014
 - 2nd draft on 5th Jan 2015

We'll keep you posted in case there are any changes.

Our next call is schedule on 17th Dec 13:00 UTC, as the Webex invitation
has already been sent out on this list earlier by German.

Regards,
Izumi