[NRO-IANAXFER] [Iana-transition] 1st CRISP Meeting Notes

Jason Schiller jschiller at google.com
Thu Dec 11 17:11:38 CET 2014

Thanks for putting together and getting the notes out quickly.

Can someone please clarify two things:

1.  Can you provide the agreed upon time line

2. WRT decision making...
    In general the CRISP team will try to work through consensus.

   If consensus cannot be reached what happens?
   A. the RIPE approach of it cannot move forward and stalls till there is
consensus
   B. A vote of 8/10 to move forward
       (I assume 8/8 with two members failing to vote is also acceptable)
   C. A vote of some other amount
       (say a simple majority 6/10, or 50%+1 of all voting members on the
call)
   D. something else.

Thanks,

__Jason