[Iana-ipr] Signature exchange logistics/tally

Jorge Contreras contreraslegal at att.net
Fri Sep 30 00:13:30 CEST 2016

All,

Apologies if this has already been settled and I just didn¹t realize it, but
here is a list of the signature pages that will need to be exchanged for the
IANA IPR transaction and a way to keep track of what has been exchanged:

Assignment Agreement
ICANN
Trust

License ­ Names
ICANN (for Names Community)
Trust

License ­ Numbers
RIRs
Trust

License ­ Protocol
IETF
Trust

Community Agreement
Trust
RIRs [received]
ICANN (for Names)
IETF

We have already received the RIR signatures on the Community Agreement.
Everything else is still outstanding.  I can keep this tally and distribute
it as more signatures come in.

Thanks!
Jorge

Jorge L. Contreras
Contreras Legal Strategy LLC
1711 Massachusetts Ave. NW, No. 710
Washington, DC 20036
contreraslegal at att.net

The contents of this message may be attorney-client privileged and
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
message immediately.