[Iana-ipr] Proposed Process for Executing Agreements

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:37:11 CEST 2016

Alan,

It's my understanding the parties are only exchanging signature pages.
Under US law and practice, this is the most common way to handle such
things, speaking from my experience.  "Counterparts" are always limited to
signature pages, in my experience.

I understand that in many jurisdictions it's standard practice (or even
required) to initial all pages of an agreement, but that's not the case in
the US, and these are US law documents.

Greg