[Iana-ipr] Proposed Process for Executing Agreements

Alan Barrett alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 28 09:48:37 CEST 2016

> On 28 Sep 2016, at 00:08, Jorge Contreras <contreraslegal at att.net> wrote:
>
> I thought we already discussed the simultaneous signature by all and
> exchange of PDF signature pages.  This method is fine under the agreements
> and when we asked, nobody raised an objection under local law. So this
> method would work and is better than scanning the same document multiple
> times in succession.

These documents collectively take up hundreds of pages.  Just the Community Agreement is 75 pages including all attached exhibits, or 13 pages excluding the exhibits.

Should I initial each of the 75 pages (including the exhibits), or initial each page excluding the exhibits, or just sign the signature page and not bother with initialing?

Alan Barrett