[Iana-ipr] Proposed Process for Executing Agreements

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Tue Sep 27 22:19:41 CEST 2016

Ok, great. With the final documents already available at https://trustee.ietf.org/iana.html <https://trustee.ietf.org/iana.html> folks can go forth and sign and exchange, and we’ll expect the signed agreements to be posted at http://trustee.ietf.org/iana.html <http://trustee.ietf.org/iana.html> before the end of the day ET on Friday.

We can cancel the Wednesday call. Staff, please send cancellation notices.

Thanks,
Alissa