[Iana-ipr] Proposed Process for Executing Agreements

Michael Abejuela mabejuela at arin.net
Tue Sep 27 22:17:06 CEST 2016

+1 and there is no objection raised from any of the RIRs on this execution
mechanism of signing in counterparts.

Thanks,
-Michael

--
Michael R. Abejuela
Associate General Counsel
mabejuela at arin.net

and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, copy, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.   If you are not the intended
copies of the original message.

On 9/27/16, 4:08 PM, "iana-ipr-bounces at nro.net on behalf of Jorge
Contreras" <iana-ipr-bounces at nro.net on behalf of contreraslegal at att.net>