[Iana-ipr] Proposed Process for Executing Agreements

Jorge Contreras contreraslegal at att.net
Tue Sep 27 22:08:29 CEST 2016

I thought we already discussed the simultaneous signature by all and
exchange of PDF signature pages.  This method is fine under the agreements
and when we asked, nobody raised an objection under local law. So this
method would work and is better than scanning the same document multiple
times in succession.