[Iana-ipr] Proposed Process for Executing Agreements

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:13:54 CEST 2016

I haven't seen any responses to this, so I'm curious how this is being
handled.

In the interests of time, it might make sense to sign in counterparts
(i.e., each signatory signs on its own sheet of paper), rather than in
sequence.  This will be legally effective.  Signatories can always execute
on a single document later on, for posterity.  (In other words, this should
be signed in parallel, rather than serially.)

Given the number of signatories and time zones, IETF would be signing a 6th
generation scan that might take several days to get to it.

Agree that the header should be deleted, that was just for version control
of the drafts.